Warning for Hong Kong banks
Shares of Hong Kong banks fall after the city's
monetary authority said it will step up vigilance
against"unsustainable" credit growth.
- China official slams limit to nations' surpluses
- Bank of Korea holds policy rate steady at 3.0%
- Australian business conditions improve
- Shares end with sharp losses in Sydney
The ability to attract and retain top
talent has become a critical
challenge, writes John Shinal.
Cheaper, ad-laden Kindle coming
Amazon.com will now sell a Kindle e-readerthat
carries sponsored ads for $114 — or $25 less.
- Google. Microsoft spar over software claim
- Bar's been set highfoi Google on earnings
- Baidu slammed over copyrights (Caixin Online)
Exclusive Features »
»Indian Exports still hitched to Developed Mar
Much has been said and written about the impe
economies in developed markets, especially thi
» Saving Tax Is Earning Moie Money!
Saving Tax is Earning More Money, which will ht
encourages certain exemptions from Tax on yoi
» Rupee Feels that Heat
Indian economy is currently long on problems a
whole host of issues, both the RBI and the Unio
» The fallouts of a strong USD
As the dollar gained more than 7% between ear
(MSCI EM) stocks suffered sharp declines. The